Please feel free to contact me.

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

FUNdraising....

I do call it FUNdraising because I enjoy doing charitable work. I've been involved with charities mainly because of my parents. My parents continue to give back.

Therefore, I'm a firm believer in giving back because you get so much more in return.

I'm planning on selling part of my sports collection and donating the money raised to the Boarding for Breast Cancer Foundation and the Special Olympics. Misty May's fans, dubbed the Mayniacs, are teaming up with me. We are very ambitious and enthusiastic about making an impact in our year round endeavor. I'd love to have anyone's input or help in obtaining items!

Thanks for the support and feel free to e-mail and/or comment at any time!
Lynn

No comments: