Please feel free to contact me.

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

ISU Skating Event 3/22-29 @ Staples (with bonus)

I bought these tickets in December, but cannot use them. The seats are located in section 305 and you're the first and second seats in the 2nd row.

I paid $310 for the following events:
3/25's Pairs Free Skate takes place at 7 PM
3/26's Men's Free Skate @ 5:35 PM
3/28's Ladies Free Skate@ 4PM
3/29's Exhibition of Champions @2PM

I prefer to sell them together. As an incentive if you buy them together, I'll give you a pair of polarized Smith sunglasses (valued at well over $125).

Will consider selling them individually.

Cash only please.

Thank you,
Lynn Chu

P.S. Please e-mail me if you would liek to purchase these tickets.

No comments: