Please feel free to contact me.

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!

Monday, August 23, 2010

I entered into a contest for the "OC Foodie Fest" event this Saturday and just found out that I won!!

I just heard via e-mail that my song that I wrote will be on the Everyday Noise page and possibly the OC Foodie Fest page.


Here's the song that I wrote:

The event begins at 11:30 A.M. and make sure (oopsey, I forgot to write this word) you're not late!
If you were not aware,
The money benefits Pretend City and Child Share.
So, attend this event and give to charity..
Because having all these food vendors in one place is a rarity.

With food truck vendors being counted to fifty,
OC Food Fest is just plain nifty!
Here is just a taste of what to expect with Oh For Sweet's Sake, The World Fare is my Nom Nom Truck,
With the Dim Sum Truck, Dan Dan BBQ with room to spare for the Crepes Bonaparte if I have any luck.....
VIPs get the Get Shaved, Komodo, Oh The Taco Dawg Truck, Piaggo on Wheels,
The Sweets Truck and White Rabbit Trucks on also on the VIP deals.

I want it all....
All or nothing!
Fifty trucks..
VIP is fifty bucks....
If you Yelp,
You'll find a winner to help...
For "Best of Fest" award..
This is a night to remember and NOT be bored!

I want it all....
All or nothing!
Fifty trucks..
VIP is fifty bucks....
If you Yelp,
You'll find a winner to help...
For "Best of Fest" award..
This is a night to remember and NOT be bored!

No comments: