Please feel free to contact me.

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!

Monday, July 28, 2008

US Open of Surfing: July 26th (Saturday)

I attended the US Open of Surfing on Saturday. I like to attend this local and annual event for a variety of reasons: the athletes, the sports (surfing, skateboarding and snowboarding), the booths and overall vibe. I make a habit of attending this fun-filled event so I can get athletes to sign items for various charities that I am associated with.

One of my favorite booths happens to be the X-Games booth. You can enter your name into a drawing to be asked a trivia question for free X-Games schawg. I have been going to this booth for a number of years and have always walked away with something, which is THE beauty of this booth. You could also walk with something just by showing your tickets to the X-Games!! How great is that! (p.s. I wanted to give a quick "shout out" to Lisa Hoyle! Thanks again for everything!!)

As far as the names of the winners and overall results are concerned, make sure you log onto Transworld Surf's web site. Here's the link:

http://surf.transworld.net/

No comments: