Please feel free to contact me.

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My Children's Hospital of Orange County (CHOC) Project

I just feel compelled to do something for the kids at The Children's Hospital of Orange County (choc.org) this holiday season. I want to be able to hand out gifts to the children during the month of December.

I have gathered a bunch of my own items that I have won from contests or received while attending Surfside Sports' (www.surfsidesports.com) Annual Snowboard Carnival.

Today, I picked up a bag full of items from Surfside Sports.

Please send a little love to the following companies:

Vestal Watch
www.vestalwatch.com



Burton Snwoboards
www.burton.com


Oakley
www.oakley.com


Celtek Gloves
www.celtek.com

There are other companies like Quiksilver, Roxy, Billabong, Von Zipper, and others. I'll list more later on...

No comments: